- Meet the President
- Governing Board
- Who Here Can Help You
- Mission & Values
- Our History
- Celebrating 100 Years
- Facts and Recent Accomplishments
- Partner Organizations
- Community vs. Private Foundation
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Diversity Policy
Access Your Fund
Helping You Help Others Since 1921
The Dayton Foundation, the region's largest community foundation, has been helping you help others locally and around the world since 1921.
We provide unmatched services, resources, support and counsel to help individuals achieve their charitable giving goals; we assist other nonprofits by funding important initiatives and offering our expertise to help them operate more effectively; and we’re helping to build a better community by identifying important issues and bringing together the people and organizations who can solve them.
Whether you are an individual, financial advisor, nonprofit organization or someone wanting to make a difference, The Dayton Foundation can help you help others. Here's how:
- Support What’s Important to You »
- Learn How We’re Making an Impact on our Community »
- Let Us Help You Craft Charitable Solutions for Your Clients »
- Apply for a Grant or access a variety of services to help strengthen your local nonprofit organizations.
The Dayton Foundation at a Glance
(as of June 30, 2022)
- Nearly 24,000 grants totaling $67 million from all funds
- $482.8 million in new contributions
- $1.04 billion in assets
- More than 4,000 funds
Read more about the Foundation’s facts and recent accomplishments.
Read about our donors and the work we do to help nonprofit organizations in our general newsletter, Good News. You also may read about the individuals helping our community in our donor stories.
Got a question? Check out our Frequently Asked Questions page.
HERE TO HELP
“We can help you help others in the Dayton Region and beyond.” – Michael M. Parks, president
- ©2023 The Dayton Foundation
- All rights reserved worldwide.
- (937) 222-0410