- Is My Organization Eligible?
- Types of Grants
- How to Apply for a Grant
- Register for Our Grants Program Orientation
- Letter of Intent
- Video Camera Lending Program
- Nonprofit Connections
- Endowing Your Organization’s Future
- Organizations with Endowed Funds
- Nonprofit Resources
Del Mar Social Innovation Award for Older Adult Programming
Greater Dayton not-for-profit organizations that serve adults age 55 and older are encouraged to submit a Letter of Intent (LOI) for the fourth Del Mar Social Innovation Award for Older Adult Programming. This award, presented by a fund of The Dayton Foundation, will recognize the best innovations from nonprofits that demonstrate breakthrough thinking in helping to address issues facing older adults.
One or more organizations may be selected to receive the Del Mar Award and share the maximum grant amount of $100,000.
To be eligible for the award, your organization must:
- be recognized as a 501 (c)(3) tax-exempt nonprofit organization, according to the Internal Revenue Code,
- benefit citizens age 55 and older in the Dayton Region,
- have a diversity/inclusion policy,
- demonstrate systemic collaboration,
- address needs that are not met fully by existing organizational or community resources,
Eligible programs/projects for this award must:
- exclusively serve older adults and,
- demonstrate unduplicated, systemic and highly collaborative efforts to create a notable and significant change in the quality of life for older adults or address trends affecting the region’s aging population.
New funding opportunities will be announced in 2019.
Need more information? Please contact Aiyana Marcus, grants program officer, at (937) 225-9964.
Click here for more information on how to apply for a Discretionary or Greenlight Grant through The Dayton Foundation.
^ top of page
HERE TO HELP
“Have a question about the Del Mar Social Innovation Award or other resources for your nonprofit? Contact our Grants and Programs department.”
– Aiyana Marcus, program officer, (937) 225-9964