- Becoming a Donor
- For Foundation Donors
- How to Use Your Fund
- Contributing to Your Fund
- Fund Distribution Guidelines
- Connections – Grantmaking Opportunities
- Donor Stories
- Share Your Story
- Current Endowed Funds List
- Lend a Helping Hand
COVID-19 Response Fund for Greater Dayton
The COVID-19 Response Fund is now closed. For questions, please contact Tania Arseculeratne at email@example.com.
With the outbreak of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and an increased strain on individuals and families in the Dayton Region, The Dayton Foundation and the United Way of the Greater Dayton Area, along with a coalition of philanthropic, government and other individual partners, have joined together to establish the COVID-19 Response Fund for Greater Dayton. Individuals, businesses, foundations and organizations may make charitable contributions to the fund, which will help provide flexible resources to nonprofits that are at the frontlines of the COVID-19 response. The Dayton Foundation is waiving all administrative fees and is paying all credit card processing fees so that 100 percent of all donations will be used to assist others.
Grants from the fund will complement the work of public health officials and expand the community’s capacity to respond and assist effectively and efficiently in the outbreak. Grants will be awarded to vetted community-based and 501(c)(3) charitable organizations that are focused on:
- Immediate, basic human needs (food, shelter, safety, etc.).
Foundation COVID-19 Fund Holder Toolkit
- Funds Advised by Volunteer Committee Covid-19 In-Person Meeting Policy
- Our Commitment to Community During the COVID-19 Response
- UPDATE: Commitment to Community During the COVID-19 Response
- COVID-19 Response Fund Awards First Grants to Aid Basic Human Needs During Outbreak
“Our community has shown time and again its resilience to rise above the challenges before us, and the coronavirus is no exception.” – Michael M. Parks, president of The Dayton Foundation