- Becoming a Donor
- Why Choose The Dayton Foundation?
- Types of Funds
- What You Can Give
- How to Create a Fund
- Community Impact Endowment Funds
- Advantages of the Charitable Checking Account Service
- Open a Charitable Checking Account Now
- Family FoundationPlus vs. Private Foundation
- Options for People with Disabilities
- For Foundation Donors
- Lend a Helping Hand
Celebrating Women’s History Month
We are proud to celebrate and acknowledge women who have made a charitable difference in Greater Dayton and beyond. Watch our Women’s History Month Tribute: Five Charitable Women Who Helped Shape Our Hometown.
If video buffering occurs while you are attempting to watch this video, tap on the settings cog in the lower right-hand corner of the video screen to select “auto,” or a lower quality viewing option.
Inspired by the women in this video? Read a little more about their backgrounds, and learn about several others who are making our hometown greater through charitable giving, in the SlideShare below.
Like the women recognized in the above slideshow, you too can leave a legacy for our community. Let us help you tailor a charitable fund that will allow you to help others.
HERE TO HELP
“To tailor a solution to your individual needs and to learn how we can help you help others, talk with me or a member of our Development team.”
– Michelle Lovely, vice president, Development, (937) 225-9948