- Nonprofit Capacity-Building Partnership Aims to Empower Local Organizations Summer 2023
- Dayton university receives $500,000 grant to focus on traumatic brain injuries
- UD brain health initiatives receive $450K donation from Dayton Foundation
- Grant to support University of Dayton-led community brain health initiative
- Students learn with philanthropists and volunteers
- Dayton-area high schoolers sharpen leadership skills on ‘Making a Difference' day
- Save Money on School with ScholarshipCONNECT
The holiday season is upon us, and The Dayton Foundation wants to help you with your end-of-year charitable giving needs. Please keep in mind the following information and contact Jill Koorndyk, director of donor services, at email@example.com or (937) 225-9944, with any questions.
» When making a gift of appreciated assets to your fund, be sure your brokerage firm has an account with the Foundation. Once verified, please provide written instructions to both your broker and to us so we may identify the Foundation fund to be credited with the gift. For more information on making a gift to your Dayton Foundation fund, contact Tracie Boshears, senior staff accountant, at tboshears@dayton foundation.org or (937) 225-9967.
“Thank you for letting us help you help others this year!”
» If you are making a grant to a nonprofit organization and would like it to receive your contribution by December 31, 2022, you must submit your grant request by 5:00 p.m. on Friday, December 16.
» The deadline to make a contribution to your fund and have it count toward your 2022 tax return is midnight on Saturday, December 31. Envelopes must be postmarked on or before the 31st, or you may deposit your checks in the secure drop box located outside the Foundation’s staff entrance at 1401 South Main St., Dayton, Ohio, 45409. Donations must be dropped off by midnight on December 31.
» To make a gift online via credit card or direct bank transfer, please visit daytonfoundation.org/donate.html by midnight on December 31, 2022.
From all of us at The Dayton Foundation, we wish you and your family a wonderful holiday season. Thank you for letting us help you help others this year!