- Why Partner with The Dayton Foundation?
- How We Can Help Your Clients
- Benefits for You and Your Clients
- Services for Advisors
- What Advisors Have Said about Us
- Our Advisor Partners
- Talking to Clients about Charitable Giving
- Types of Funds
- What Your Clients Can Give
- Administrative Fees & Investment Policy
- Options for People with Disabilities
- Advisor Newsletter – Futures
- Sign Up for GiftLaw E-Newsletter
- Seminars & Events
- Advisor Resources
Futures is The Dayton Foundation’s award-winning quarterly newsletter for estate planners and financial advisors.
Authored by respected professional legal and financial advisors in our community, each issue of Futures features a particular charitable giving vehicle, along with helpful case examples.
Access the current issue of Futures, here, for helpful tips and information from The Dayton Foundation.
Below are several articles that were featured in Futures to help you help your clients.
Sign up today to start receiving Nonprofit Connections electronically.
^ top of page
Here to Help
“Looking for a value-added service to help you when working with clients who have charitable interests? We can help.” – Joe Baldasare, Chief Development Officer, (937) 225-9954