- Why Partner with The Dayton Foundation?
- How We Can Help Your Clients
- Benefits for You and Your Clients
- Services for Advisors
- What Advisors Have Said about Us
- Our Advisor Partners
- Talking to Clients about Charitable Giving
- Types of Funds
- What Your Clients Can Give
- Administrative Fees & Investment Policy
- Options for People with Disabilities
- Advisor Newsletter – Futures
- Sign Up for GiftLaw E-Newsletter
- Seminars & Events
- Advisor Resources
Futures is The Dayton Foundation’s award-winning newsletter for estate planners and financial advisors.
Authored by respected professional legal and financial advisors in our community, each issue of Futures features a particular charitable giving vehicle, along with helpful case examples.
The following is a link to access the current issue of Futures in PDF format plus more information about the article’s author.
By Michelle L. Lovely, Vice President of Development, The Dayton Foundation
More About the Author of this Issue
Before joining The Dayton Foundation in 2016 as Vice President of Development, Michelle L. Lovely was employed by The Huntington National Bank as Vice President of Private Banking. She has 23 years of experience in customer relationship management, business development and banking, and wealth management.
Sign up today to start receiving Futures (either in print or electronically).
^ top of page
HERE TO HELP
“Your clients can ‘park’ charitable funds in a CCA in one year, then disperse to charitable organizations when the time is right for them” – Michelle L. Lovely, Vice President of Development, The Dayton Foundation