- Why Partner with The Dayton Foundation?
- How We Can Help Your Clients
- Benefits for You and Your Clients
- Services for Advisors
- What Advisors Have Said about Us
- Our Advisor Partners
- Talking to Clients about Charitable Giving
- Types of Funds
- What Your Clients Can Give
- Administrative Fees & Investment Policy
- Options for People with Disabilities
- Advisor Newsletter – Futures
- Sign Up for GiftLaw E-Newsletter
- Seminars & Events
- Advisor Resources
Futures is The Dayton Foundation’s award-winning newsletter for estate planners and financial advisors.
Authored by respected professional legal and financial advisors in our community, each issue of Futures features a particular charitable giving vehicle, along with helpful case examples.
The following is a link to access the current issue of Futures in PDF format plus more information about the article’s author.
By Vincent L. Russell, Principal & Portfolio Manager, Johnson Investment Council
More About the Author of this Issue
Vincent L. Russell has more than 22 years of experience in wealth advisory services for families and business owners. He also serves nonprofit organizations with their investment and asset management needs.
Sign up today to start receiving Futures (either in print or electronically).
^ top of page
IN HIS WORDS
“The [Dayton]Foundation offers a variety of fund options... that provide opportunities for parents and grandparents to involve children and other family members in the giving process, now and in the future.” – Vincent L. Russell, Principal & Portfolio Manager, Johnson Investment Counsel