- Becoming a Donor
- Why Choose The Dayton Foundation?
- Types of Funds
- What You Can Give
- How to Create a Fund
- Community Impact Endowment Funds
- Advantages of the Charitable Checking Account Service
- Open a Charitable Checking Account Now
- Family FoundationPlus vs. Private Foundation
- Options for People with Disabilities
- For Foundation Donors
- Lend a Helping Hand
IN THEIR WORDS
“The Charitable Checking Account Service saves us a lot of time in making our routine gifts to charity. We periodically replenish our fund with appreciated securities, which saves us a large amount in capital gains taxes, giving us more money for the charities that have the greatest need."
– Leanora and Orlando Brown, Charitable Checking Account donors