- Becoming a Donor
- Why Choose The Dayton Foundation?
- Types of Funds
- What You Can Give
- How to Create a Fund
- Community Impact Endowment Funds
- Advantages of the Charitable Checking Account Service
- Open a Charitable Checking Account Now
- Family FoundationPlus vs. Private Foundation
- Options for People with Disabilities
- For Foundation Donors
- Lend a Helping Hand
Open a Charitable Checking Account Now
If you prefer, you may download a PDF copy of the application and either fax or mail it to us using the fax number or address listed on the application.
Download PDF Application(s) Below:
Need assistance? Contact Laura Hart at (937) 225-9937.
To learn more about how the CCA Service can help you help others, contact Michelle Lovely at (937) 225-9948 or Joe Baldasare at (937) 225-9954. More information about The Dayton Foundation’s Charitable Checking Account Service is available on the The Charitable Checking Account Service page on our website, and in our Guidelines for Using Your Charitable Checking Account brochure.
HERE TO HELP
“The Charitable Checking Account Service is a time-saving, convenient and tax-wise option for making regular and unexpected gifts to charity. Plus, you can instruct reoccuring gifts on a monthly, quarterly or annual basis.”
– Joe Baldasare, Chief Development Officer, (937) 225-9954