Celebrating 100 Years!
From 1921 to today, The Dayton Foundation has been helping people help others in Greater Dayton and beyond! From an initial gift of $250,000 from the Patterson family, to $653 million in assets as of June 30, 2020, The Dayton Foundation is upholding the dream to help individuals help others in Greater Dayton and beyond.
In celebration of our 100th Anniversary (1921 to 2021), The Dayton Foundation is launching a year-long Centennial Celebration highlighting 100 Years of Helping You Help Others. Follow along with the celebration by frequently visiting our Centennial Celebration hub. Here you will find, listed below, some interesting facts about the Foundation with a timeline cataloging highlights from the past 100 years, links to centennial news, donor stories, and links to follow along with our 100 Gifts to the Community campaign.
The Dayton Foundation is honored to help more than 3,900 individuals who have established charitable funds at the Foundation to help others in our community and beyond.
Read our 2019-20 Report to the Community “100 Years of Helping You Help Others.”
100 Years of Helping You Help Others. The Dayton Foundation’s 2019-2020 Report to the Community.
To view the Foundation’s 2019-2020 financial highlights and more extensive annual report information, including descriptions of Foundation endowed funds, click here.
Centennial Celebration Sponsors
This month’s featured Centennial Celebration sponsor is Marsh & McLennan Agency LLC.
with Partner sponsors Buckingham Advisors and Fifth Third Bank.
Supporting sponsors include:^ top of page
- Dayton Foundation to mark centennial of public philanthropy
- Dayton Foundation giving surpasses $1B
- Milestone marks Dayton Foundation’s support to community
- The Dayton Foundation plans 100 gifts for 100 causes
- Dayton Foundation celebrates centennial with 100 gifts
- The Dayton Foundation embarks on new era as its reaches 100 years
- The Dayton Foundation on Miami Valley View
- The Dayton Foundation, Celebrating 100 Years of Giving! - A Greater Dayton with Dan Edwards