- Becoming a Donor
- For Foundation Donors
- How to Use Your Fund
- Contributing to Your Fund
- Fund Distribution Guidelines
- Connections – Grantmaking Opportunities
- Donor Stories
- Share Your Story
- Current Endowed Funds List
- Lend a Helping Hand
Grant Application for the COVID-19 Response Fund for Greater Dayton
The Dayton Foundation and the United Way will administer the grantmaking process with an oversight committee of funders. The size and number of grant awards are directly related to the amount of money available and the restrictions donors have placed upon the uses of certain funds.
Grants from the fund will complement the work of public health officials and expand the community’s capacity to respond and assist effectively and efficiently in the outbreak.
To Be Eligible for a Grant, Your Organization Must:
- be recognized as a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt nonprofit organization, church, or an eligible government or educational institution;
- provide services in Montgomery, Miami, Greene, Darke, Preble and Warren (north) counties; and
- benefit citizens in the Dayton Region.
In Addition, You Must Focus On:
- Immediate, basic human needs (food, shelter, safety, etc.);
- Mental health services; and
- Addressing the economic impact on individuals from reduced or lost work due to the outbreak.
Steps to Apply
1. Review the COVID-19 Grant Guidelines.
2. Download and complete the COVID-19 Response Fund application.
3. Submit the application to Tracy Sibbing via email, email@example.com.
Please Note: You may still apply for a COVID-19 Response Fund for Greater Dayton even if you have an open grant with The Daytion Foundation or United Way of Greater Dayton.
Whom to Contact for More Information
For questions specific to the COVID-19 Response Fund for Greater Dayton grant application, please email Tracy Sibbing firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are unable to reach Tracy, please contact Tania Arseculeratne at email@example.com, or Barbra Stonerock at firstname.lastname@example.org
^ top of page
“If you have questions about applying for asistance through COVID-19 Response Fund for Greater dayton, we’re happy to help.” – Tania Arseculeratne, community engagement officer, (937) 225-9966