- Becoming a Donor
- For Foundation Donors
- How to Use Your Fund
- Contributing to Your Fund
- Fund Distribution Guidelines
- Connections – Grantmaking Opportunities
- Donor Stories
- Share Your Story
- Current Endowed Funds List
- Lend a Helping Hand
Help Your Neighbors Through COVID-19 Response Fund for Greater Dayton
The COVID-19 Response Fund for Greater Dayton was established to assist our community during the coronavirus outbreak. The fund allows the distribution of charitable donations to organizations that are addressing our community's immediate, basic human needs. One hundred percent of donations to the fund will be distributed to vetted nonprofit organizations.
How to Donate:
- Make a secure, online credit card donation
- Make a gift through your Dayton Foundation advised fund via Donor Express
Please specify in the "Grant Purpose" section on the "Grant Recommendation" screen of Donor Express that your contribution is for the COVID-19 Response Fund.
- Make a gift using your IRA Qualified Charitable Distribution
- If you would like to electronically transfer a gift of $5,000 or more, please contact Steve Darnell or Tracie Boshears in our Finance Department.
Please note that the Foundation's staff are working remotely at this time. All gifts will be processed as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
HERE TO HELP
“Our community has shown time and again its resilience to rise above the challenges before us, and the coronavirus is no exception.” – Michael M. Parks, president of The Dayton Foundation