- Is My Organization Eligible?
- Types of Grants
- How to Apply for a Grant
- Register for Our Grants Program Orientation
- Letter of Intent
- Video Camera Lending Program
- Nonprofit Connections
- Endowing Your Organization’s Future
- Organizations with Endowed Funds
- Nonprofit Resources
Services Available to Not-for-Profit Organizations
The Dayton Foundation provides a variety of services to help strengthen and support your work for the benefit of the Greater Dayton Region.
We can help you:
- make a difference through the Foundation’s discretionary grants program, (see Recent Discretionary Grants)
- locate other grantmaking organizations or sources of information for and about not-for-profits,
- build for the future through agency endowment funds, as well as accept gifts other than cash and use charitable vehicles that you currently may not have the ability to administer, (see Endowing Your Organization’s Future) or
- convene local not-for-profit organizations to discuss and tackle unmet or insufficiently met community needs (see Leadership Initiatives).
The Dayton Foundation takes pride in our partnership with you to help in the important community work that you do.
Our staff is pleased to assist you in your work. For information about establishing a fund with The Dayton Foundation and taking advantage of the Foundation’s expertise in growing your fund and administering a variety of charitable vehicles, please contact Joe Baldasare, vice president of Development, at (937) 225-9954.
HERE TO HELP
“Have a question about our discretionary grants process or other resources for your nonprofit? Contact our Grants and Programs department.”
– Barbra Stonerock, vice president, Community Engagement, (937) 225-9951