- Why Partner with The Dayton Foundation?
- How We Can Help Your Clients
- Benefits for You and Your Clients
- Services for Advisors
- What Advisors Have Said about Us
- Our Advisor Partners
- Talking to Clients about Charitable Giving
- Types of Funds
- What Your Clients Can Give
- Administrative Fees & Investment Policy
- Options for People with Disabilities
- Advisor Newsletter – Futures
- Sign Up for GiftLaw E-Newsletter
- Seminars & Events
- Advisor Resources
Seminars and Events
The Dayton Foundation is pleased to partner with others to offer presentations and educational opportunities to help you fulfill your clients' financial and charitable goals.
Full- and half-day seminars by local and national experts, lunchtime presentations and one-on-one meetings are designed to enhance your knowledge of tax, estate and charitable gift planning. Many of these programs also can help you meet continuing education requirements.
For more information or to be added to our mailing list for future events, contact Allyson Johns, paralegal, at (937) 225-9953.
Would you like to learn more about The Dayton Foundation and the benefits of charitable giving for your clients?
Join us for one of our free, lunchtime presentations at our offices in the Kettering Tower (40 N. Main Street, Suite 500, Dayton, Ohio 45423). We also are happy to schedule a meeting with you and your associates at a location and time that is convenient for you.
Upcoming Advisor Luncheons: Contact Allyson Johns for more information.^ top of page
HERE TO HELP
“Any client with an interest in charity may benefit from one of the many Dayton Foundation services. To learn more, call us at (937) 222-0410.”
– Joe Baldasare, Chief Development Officer