- Leadership Initiatives
- You Make a Difference – Grants in Action
- Foundation Grant Awards
- Discretionary Grant Recipients
Help Us Spread the Word about #SpreadtheGood! Be a #SpreadtheGood Social Media Ambassador
Interested in social good? Love making a difference in the community? Want to see the individuals and organizations that work hard to make our community greater highlighted? Join Us! We need your voice to help #SpreadtheGood.
The Dayton Foundation strives to partner with and support local nonprofit organizations to help lift and grow their missions. #SpreadtheGood is our way of highlighting the efforts and stories of our local nonprofit organizations and their volunteers. The campaign also provides wonderful exposure and awareness to the missions of participating organizations and allows the community to show its support for local causes.
We want to harness the power of social media to show the generous spirit of Greater Dayton by reaching out to people like you – passionate individuals who are committed to seeing the good in Greater Dayton thrive through the actions of those who make a difference. Help us educate our community about wonderful local causes and fill our region’s social media newsfeeds with good! Become a Social Media Ambassador for the #SpreadtheGood with The Dayton Foundation campaign
How You Can Be a #SpreadtheGood Ambassador
#SpreadtheGood Social Media Ambassadors are a unique group of individuals who care deeply about highlighting the good happening in Greater Dayton. As an Ambassador, you can help to:
- Build awareness about #SpreadtheGood in order to further expand and deepen its reach and impact.
- Promote active participation in the campaign by using the #SpreadtheGood hashtag and participating in the online kick-off – Swap Your Profile Pic for Good on October 22. You also can enter your own #SpreadtheGood action shots. See examples of last year’s entries.
- Actively promote and share with your network about how #SpreadtheGood helps highlight the great causes in our community and adds exposure to local nonprofit missions.
- Introduce your network to the campaign and encourage them to show how they make a difference by entering their favorite local causes for a chance to receive up to $2,000 in unrestricted grant money.
If you would like to help #SpreadtheGood
email email@example.com to be added to the #SpreadtheGood Social Media Ambassador list.
Download the #SpreadtheGood campaign profile picture.
Learn more about this year’s #SpreadtheGood campaign.
HERE TO HELP
“Have a question about the initiatives and programs making an impact in our community? We can help.”
– Barbra Stonerock, vice president, Community Engagement, (937) 225-9951